Hearing Aid Maintenance
ACE Audiology Melbourne has a ten-point hearing aid service check to ensure your hearing aids are performing optimally. It is recommended that you have a hearing aid service check at least annually to keep on top of things. Ear wax is the natural enemy of the hearing aid and can-do damage to the delicate receiver in the ear canal. Staying on top of ear wax accumulation and controlling any build up on the receiver is important to ensure a long hearing aid life. Dust and moisture are equally problematic.
- Dehumidification Chamber
- Battery contact check and clean/or Rechargeable Battery Status Check
- Microphone port inspection and suction
- Receiver Casing Cleanse
- Volume/Program Switch function test
- Case Damage check
- Receiver filter exchange
- Dome Exchange /or ear mould ultrasonic cleansing.
- Smart Phone Application Update and Functional Check
- Subjective Listening check
ACE Audiology Melbourne welcomes your visit to check over your hearing aids to keep them humming along beautifully.
Save yourself some expense by having a thorough hearing aid maintenance check before the warranty expires. This way any closed case hearing aid repair needs can be identified and sent to the hearing aid manufacturer.