Free Hearing Aids for Pensioners & Veterans
ACE Audiology Melbourne is accredited to provide free* Hearing Services to Office of Hearing Services Voucher Holders. ACE Audiology is conveniently located at Shop 29, Bulleen Plaza Shopping Centre , 79-109 Manningham Road, Bulleen indoor and adjacent the Post Office.
Free services are inclusive of a diagnostic hearing assessment and the provision of free to client hearing instruments.
If you are new to the Hearing Services program your doctor may refer you by letter. Your doctor can also download ACE Audiology's form from the GP referral tab on this website. Existing Office of Hearing Services clients do not require a further referral from their GP to obtain future services.
ACE Audiology Melbourne is happy to assist eligible pensioners and veterans access their entitlement to free hearing services. Once your doctor has referred you we can generate your voucher online instantly via the OHS portal. Please feel free to call us on 03 9850 8888 for advice and assistance.
* conditions apply
Ace Audiology Melbourne provides a free hearing screening program for pensioners and veterans or anyone over the age of 55 who has concerns about their hearing. This test is not diagnostic but does provide sufficient information to determine if further investigations are appropriate.
Your doctor may refer you to ACE Audiology for free hearing aids melbourne if you are possession of one of the following cards or groups as described below
- a Pensioner Concession Card Holder;
- receiving Sickness Allowance from Centrelink (SA denoted on the card);
- the holder of a Gold Repatriation Health Card issued for all conditions;
- the holder of a White Repatriation Health Card issued for conditions that include hearing loss;
- a dependent of a person in one of the above categories;
- a member of the Australian Defence Force; or
- undergoing an Australian Government funded disability management services and they are referred by their disability employment services case manager.