float_cart_icon

0 items

xpert cleaning
cart

VISIT OUR ONLINE SHOP

LOOK UP PRICES OR ORDER OUR PRODUCTS ONLINE VIEW
captcha
Blog

Blog

31 May

KoKo the Hearing Aid Eating Dog

KoKo the Hearing Aid Eating Dog

On the more serious side the ingestion of hearing aid batteries and associated components can be hazardous as they can become stuck in transit through the digestive system, leading to harmful complications. Thankfully KoKo passed the Hearing Aid battery to his relieved owner’s delight escaping the potential for hefty Veterinarian fees or a premature demise.

ACE Audiology takes time to advise its clients as to the risks that pets pose and as to the relevant measures that can be taken to minimise potential losses. Please feel free to contact ACE Audiology should you be contemplating a new hearing aid purchase so we can assist with instrument selection and the other measures you can take to protect your valuable investment. We can be reached on 03 9850 8888 or reception@aceaudiology.com.au 

Share this post

Comments

    No comments yet !

Leave a comment

captcha